Posts Tagged ‘daily feed’
Welcome to Issue #20 of The Daily Feed. If this email was forwarded to you by a friend, you can subscribe on this page. You can read previous editions of The Daily Feed on our blog but note that posts to our blog are delayed 24 hours or more.
- Via search engines
- When they click a link on another website that brings them to your site.
- When they see an ad for your site offline or hear about it from a friend and type in the URL.
- People who own Huskies
- People who live in the USA and Canada.
- People who live in areas that get snow each winter.
- People who spoil their dogs enough to buy something as specific as booties.
- People who buy online.
- Get links from websites where your target market hangs out. You’ll benefit directly from a few clicks and indirectly via SEO. Google’s blog search is a great way to find blogs that your target market reads.
- Do guest posts on blogs that your target market reads and be sure to include several links to your site.
- Write a feature article for an online magazine that your target market reads. Don’t bother with offline magazines because few people will remember your website name.
- Find people on Twitter who have a lot of followers who are your target market and get them to tweet about your site. Use Twitter’s own search engine to help.
- Network your way to people on Facebook who have friends who are your target market and get them to post a link on Facebook. Trade shows and other industry events are great places to make friends that might be able to help you later.
Welcome to Issue #19 of The Daily Feed. If this email was forwarded to you by a friend, you can subscribe on this page. You can read previous editions of The Daily Feed on our blog but note that posts to our blog are delayed 24 hours or more. Send suggestions for future editions to my personal address at firstname.lastname@example.org.