Get your free Live Traffic Feed in 30 seconds
You're seconds away from your Free Live Traffic Feed
You're Almost Done - Activate Your Subscription!
You've just been sent an email that contains a confirm link. We sent you this because you checked the box indicating you want to subscribe to "In The Loop", our email newsletter for publishers.
In order to activate your subscription, check your email and click on the link in that email. You will not receive your subscription until you click that link to activate it.
Once you've activated your subscription, hit "Next" to get your Live Traffic Feed.
|Show where visitors came from:|
|Select widget width (pixels):||
|Number of visitors Feedjit shows:|
Title that appears in top bar:
- Now do one of the following:
- Sign in to your blog and click the Plugins/Add-New menu on the left. Then click "Upload" at the top and upload the feedjit.zip file you downloaded.
- If the first option doesn't work for you, manually copy the feedjit.zip file to your Wordpress blog's wp-content/plugins/ folder. Then unzip feedjit.zip in the plugins folder.
- Then sign-in to your blog and click the "Plugins" menu on the left and click "Activate" on the Feedjit plugin.
- Now click the Widgets menu on the left under Appearance. Drag Feedjit to the sidebar on the right.
- That's it, you now have a Live Traffic Feed in your blog side-bar! You have options to change the widget colors and width on the fly.
NOTE: If you see a blank page or a cross-site scripting warning after clicking the button below, please use the following alternate instructions to install on your Blogger site:
Alternate instructions to install on Blogger:
On the Feedjit site, return to the Live Traffic Feed signup page. Below the color customizations is a drop down box, please select "Other blog or Website" and click the Go! button to get the Live Traffic Feed code. Copy this code into the Blogger gadget you created and save your changes.
- You are going to install Feedjit in your blog's sidebar so that it loads on every page. To do this you need to edit your blog template. Read your blog host's documentation on how to edit your sidebar template.
- When you are ready, sign-in to your blog and edit the template for your blog side-bar.
- Look at the structure of the other elements in your side-bar. Often they will be contained in <li></li> or <div></div> tags.
- Create a new pair of container elements in your blog's sidebar HTML e.g. <li></li> and paste the code above between those elements.
- Save your blog's sidebar template, hit your blog home page and you should see Feedjit appear in your side-bar.
Due to overwhelming demand we have had to limit the number of Feedjit Advanced signups. Unfortunately all today's signups for Feedjit Advanced have been taken. We occasionaly add new signups during the day so please check back in a short while. Thanks for your patience.